Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
Protect what matters most with IGA solutions designed to balance security and agility while addressing audit and compliance controls.
Identity Governance and Administration solutions designed to increase operational efficiency while bolstering security and meeting compliance demands.
Today's hybrid enterprises demand IGA solutions that guarantee the right people get the right access to the right applications and data at the right time for the right reasons.
Our team of identity experts has deep knowledge implementing IGA solutions that improve identity process maturity, facilitate compliance, reduce risk of unauthorized access, and provide controls within the identity lifecycle administration processes.
We provide advisory, integration, and managed services through partnerships with the industry's leading IGA providers.
Satisfy audit and compliance requirements
User access reviews and continuous controls monitoring
Enhance employee productivity
Birthright, role, and rules-based access
Increase IT department efficiency
Factory model for application onboarding
Right access to the right resources at the right time
Intelligent access requests and Just-in-Time provisioning
Drivers and challenges associated with Identity Governance and Administration
Business Drivers and Challenges
- Meeting regulatory and compliance controls (SOX, PCI, HIPAA, etc)
- Maintaining balance between security & business agility
- Integrating ITSM and IGA functionality for access requests
- Integrating third-party identities (carbon and silicon)
- Securing mission-critical systems
Technology Drivers and Challenges
- Increasing visibility and governance of user access
- Implementing Zero Trust controls for a hybrid enterprise (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, On-Premise)
- Implementing roles, rules and attribute-based access controls
- Workflow, policy and delegated administration
- Automating user access reviews (UARs)
Take control of identity governance
Identity Governance and Administration is a fundamental building block of modern IAM strategies.
- Reduce manual administration
- Streamline business processes
- Centralize access controls
- Reduce cost of ownership
Security and Risk Management
- Manage access risks
- Implement mitigating controls
- Rapid deprovisioning
- Enable policy-based controls
- Enable self-service
- Increase collaboration
- Enhance user experience
- Provide Just-in-Time access
- Enforce Seperation of Duties
- Certify user access
- Enhance oversight and accuracy
Our Identity Governance and Administration Service
Our Identity Governance and Administration advisory services help enterprises secure digital transformation efforts.
Our Identity Governance and Administration managed services help enterprises increase the value of IGA solutions
Our Identity Governance and Administration integration services help enterprises onboard and integrate IGA solutions.