Unlock your full potential with our solution advisors
We help security leaders embrace new principles and operate within a flexible, composable, and smarter identity fabric so they can achieve the outcomes the business is looking to achieve.
How do you modernize your existing investments while keeping identity at the core of your digital transformation program?
Variables like remote work, compliance changes, third-party technologies, and non-human identities further complicate an already dynamic threat environment as it outpaces IAM capabilities and leaves you vulnerable to insider threats and stolen data.
We help companies at all stages of their maturity to secure access for digital identities while driving agility and innovation needed to optimize operations, improve the user experience, and speed up time to market.
- Meet ever-changing Regulatory & Compliance Controls – SOC, CMMC, CIS, GDPR
- Lower Cyber Insurance premiums
- Maintain balance between Security & Business Agility
- Consolidate and lower total cost of ownership
- Limit risk exposure to emerging threats
- Manage expanding identity framework (employees, partners, consumers, and API identities)
- Secure Digital Transformation to the Cloud
- Align business strategy with long-term technology roadmap
- Visibility and governance of identities
- Implement Zero-Standing Privilege for the Hybrid Enterprises (IaaS,SaaS,PaaS,On-Premise)
- Limit Account sprawl with Role-based and Just-In-Time access
- Understand gaps amongst current security technologies deployed on-premise and in the cloud
- Reduce TCO with agentless architecture
- Bring-Your-Own Vault
We rescue 30%
of our new clients from failed identity initiatives
of learning how to make clients happy and delivering quality identity programs
Subject Matter Experts
focused on the ever-changing threat and compliance landscape
As information security consultants who take an identity-first approach, our Advisors have completed 100s of implementations, certification hours, and architectural work. We focus on future proofing security programs and improve cybersecurity posture while exploring opportunities for convergence of your current environment.