The uniqueness of a businesses culture, policies, and customers means there's no one size fits all solution.
- The solutions that align with a zero trust methodology can be incredibly complex.
- Initiatives must support the formation of your zero trust strategy over several years.
- There's no one size fits all solution for zero trust and integrations are needed across adopted technologies.
- Many businesses are new to the cloud journey. And on-premise and cloud environments work very differently – making a robust game plan that caters to both very difficult.
- Securing and governing your business is an ongoing initiative. You must have a long-term roadmap and sophisticated planning to properly support your security posture.
- Businesses aren’t leveraging automation to manage identities with more scrutiny.
This means that the foundation for your zero trust methodology must start with identity.
But how do you trust people, systems, software, and cloud apps?